The HiperBipe is a 1/8 Scale electric radio control laser cut kit of the Sorrel SNS-7 Hiperbipe. Our model is a parkflyer model designed to give you a great scale model that is VERY unique, aerobatic, easy to build, and easy to fly.
The HiperBipe can slow down greatly for nice gentle flying and for smooth landings, and still has plenty of power for any aerobatic maneuver you want to put her through.
The HiperBipe was designed using a state of the art 3D CAD package, to allow for exceptional interlocking parts design and fit. 3D design also allows us to provide clearer assembly images, without having to use photos that might not be clear.
The HiperBipe is built from self-jigging interlocking laser cut balsa and plywood parts. It's like a 3D jigsaw puzzle with instructions! If the instructions are read before hand and followed during the build, the HiperBipe can be built up and ready to cover in only a few pleasurable evenings.
- Wingspan: 35.38 in
- Length: 31.3 in
- Wing Area: 358 sq in
- Flying Weight: 20 to 24 oz
- Wing Loding: 8.0 to 9.6 oz/sq ft
- Cube Loading: 5.1 to 6.1
- Controls: 4 (Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle)
- Power: Scorpion S2 2215-1127 Outrunner
- Battery: 3S-1300 to 3S-1500 LiPo
- 37 sheets of Laser Cut balsa and
- Complete Hardware, including nuts, bolts, dowels,
carbon fiber, magnets, wheels, pushrod housings, pushrods, and even velcro for
- Plastic Vac-formed Cowling and Windshield
Needed to Complete:
- Power: Scorpion 2215-1127 Outrunner
- 20 Amp ESC
- 4 ea. Hitec HS-55 Servos
- Battery (3S-1300 to 3S-1500 LiPo)
- Mini RX (Berg 4L, Spektrum 6110e)
- APC 10x5e Prop
- Transmitter (4 channel+)
- 2 Rolls So-Lite Covering (NOT HEAVIER COVERINGS)
- 1 to 2 Rolls SolarTrim
- Hobby knife and blades
- Pliers, screwdrivers, etc.
- Thin AND Thick CA
- Soldering Iron
- Soldering paste/flux
- Sanding Bar and Sandpaper
- Wire Cutters
- Covering Iron