Don't let the tiny size and light weight fool you, this is a full range receiver. The Berg 7P provides the sold precise control and superior noise rejection every modeler demands. The same proven microprocessor driven True Digital Signal Processing (TDSP) and Transmitter Signal Recognition (TSR) functions that have made the Castle Creations Berg 4 the industry standard in full range receiver performance ensure flight after flight of glitch-free operation.
Connect the Berg 7P to your Castle Link for unprecedented control of its numerous programmable functions! Easy channel mapping and adjustable servo response rate are the initial basic features. There's also a "real time" slider control on screen to set your fail safe servo positions and view your transmitter's signal outputs as you move your radio's control sticks. The Berg 7P has seven output channel ports, but you can replace any of them with channels 8 and 9 using the Castle Link. Look for even more amazaing programmable features to be added in the future.
Not for use with PCM encoded signals or the Futaba 9Z series with synth module.
Click here for the Berg7 Receiver User Guide
- Channels: 7 (1-2-3-4)
- Weight: 8 grams (0.28 oz)
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 31.75 x 12.7 mm (0.85 x 1.25 x 0.5 in)
You need a Berg Micro Crystal, purchased separately.
- 7 Channels
- Triple tuned RF circuitry
- TDSP filtering in the microprocessor decoder, with adaptive algorithms based on signal to noise ratio of the received signal
- Better than 1.2uV sensitivity
- Programmable HOLD mode - all servos are held in position of
last known good signal before signal loss
- Programmable fail-safe mode - upon two seconds of no signal,
servos move and hold pre-programmed position until the signal